Industrial Park Gulbene – all conditions for business
The aim of Industrial Park Gulbene is to create a European level business industrial zone in the Gulbene municipality area, to develop its business environment providing the entrepreneurs with territories, facilities and accessibility of transport communication and logistics between the location, the administrative center Gulbene, and nearby areas.
Industrial Park Gulbene is a perfect place where both young and experienced entrepreneurs can put their business ideas into action, including any of presently supported by EU funded projects up to 90 %. Each business idea is unique, that is why the Park is also ready to provide business advisory services and consulting on business management, the state taxation policy, and EU funded projects management.
The Industrial Park comprises the land, industrial premises and facilities, which can be used for setting up manufacturing, warehousing, sales and commercial activities, service and maintenance provision.
The project of Industrial Park Gulbene has been worked out in close coordination with Gulbene Municipality, which promotes the development of business environment in the Park area through EU funding on the reconstruction of road surfaces and street lighting.
On the Park territory, there is a structural unit “Katlumāja Šķieneri”, a boiler house, which is 100 % owned by municipal entity SIA “Gulbenes nami”. The entity executed the EU Cohesion Fund project “Improvement of District heating network energy efficiency in Stradi parish of Gulbene Municipality” (project number 188.8.131.52/17/A/080), having reconstructed 2320 m of heat supply system on total value of EUR 0,8 million.
Until Autumn 2020, the Municipality is planning to execute another EU Cohesion Fund project – “Improvement of heat supply source energy efficiency in central heating network in Stradi parish of Gulbene Municipality” (project number 184.108.40.206/17/A/081). The project is on the reconstruction of the present existing boiling center and on mounting of a new pellet boiling system, and it is totally valued of EUR 0,8 million.
There are following services available on the premises of the Industrial Park Gulbene project:
- warehouses, which can flexibly resolve the issues of storage/preservation of any goods, business stock or industrial raw materials;
- own custom station: service, which can be time-cost advantageous for business, additional custom advisory services available if needed;
- logistics center with spacy and easy to discharge areas, maintenance-friendly;
- office space for different needs, also available for individual rent agreement;
- advisory services in accountancy, legal advisory and EU funded projects advisory;
- conference rooms, which are technically equipped for various purpose events and meetings;
- hospitality service – accommodation service for the Park employees and clients;
- rooms and catering service for banquets and special events;
- catering rooms and facilities for providing day-time public catering/employees catering service.